Friday, March 6, 2009

Yay~! <3

This weekend might end up fun! <3>3< I want to see if any of my friends want to head out to a park or something and just mess around. Maybe a park with one of those spiny things~! I love those things!! <333

I don't know why but I haven't been able to stop listening to Chinese rap lately. Right now I'm listening to Leehom Wang's Fang kai ni de xing ^^; The funny thing is that for class one day, Mrs. Wang (the Chinese teacher) played the music video about 3 times. It was pretty fun. =33

Lol! my sister is on the crapper, and... god, it's so funny! She was just like 'if Bryan calls me back, tell him I'm on the crapper' and she ran into the bathroom and... god! It's so fucking funny! xDD

Anyway, my social studies teacher is still proving to be a douche, but whatever. The day after telling my health teacher that I don't give a flying fuck about sports, he has us watch a video on spies. It was awesome. =D

So yeah. I'm bored, and I can't stop listening to Chinese rap. God, I need a fucking life... Ah well. =/ Today was the last day my math class was in the computer lab, but I doubt it will be the end of our 'the answer is 7' joke x3

That reminds me... today, instead of doing our work, me and Katie were talking (as always) Today we were talking about suicide, and how we've both been having suicidal thoughts. But since the conversation was turning serious, I decided to joke around. I like 'dude! what if I hung myself in my room? I'd totally haunt my house. Scare the living crap out of people at 3 am!' She started laughing and said "I'd go to your house with a Ouija board and be all like 'what is the answer' and you'd end up saying 'the answer is 7'" We both burst out laughing, and the math teacher yelled at us and threatened to send us to the dean. Honestly, the teachers need some better threats. If they yelled out a death threat or something, then I'd definitely shut up. I know some of my teachers are crazy enough to probably do it too. =/

Anyway, I've been trying out a bunch of different hair styles, from as simple as straightening my hair with curled bangs, to so elaborate that I need to write down what to do, and end up with half a page of instructions. Most of them turn out pretty well, but almost all of them are a pain in the ass to undo. >>; I need to finish undoing my hair (it's taken me awhile. at least an hour...) so I'ma get going! Bye bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment