Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The best thing to ever come out of health class?

Bananas with bandanas with bananas with bandanas with bananas with bandanas with bananas... *continue never-ending chain* We were bored and just started talking about what the funnest things to say are, other than 'suggestive' and 'midget' xDD Katie said what we were all thinking: Hemoglobin. We all burst out laughing, and the teacher threatened to send us to the dean. Again. So we just kept talking. Anyway, I said 'bananas' was a fun word to say, and ended up telling a Demetri Martin joke xD Maria was next, and she said 'bandanas', so I was just like 'OMG~! Fucking bananas with bandanas! Bananas with bandanas' and I kept doing that until Jason started chanting with us (I already brought in Maria, Katie, Charlie Brown, and Grant). We told him he ruined the joke and that he should go kill himself. He knew we were kidding, since we couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, with the FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test. The state test.) being 3 days away, my english teacher has been having us do practice tests all week. Today before class started she told me that I had gotten perfect scores on all the practice test material, and that she expected a 6 out of me. I think she's aiming too high, considering a 6 is the highest grade possible, and the last time I checked, you could only get a 6 on the writing test... which 9th graders don't take. Ah well. I understood what she ment anyway. Besides, if she checked my FCAT scores, she'd know that I've been getting 5s on reading FCAT since 4th grade (FCAT is from 3rd grade to 11th)

Choir is easier now that I'm not getting dizzy as often. My eyes are killing me though... Oh well. As long as I can sing, I'm fine. =3

The walks to the library are fun, so we (we being Alex, Ashly, and me) decided to record our conversations and such. Some of the talks are boring, like talking for more than a minute without laughing or screaming, but others are fun, so... yeah... =333

Forgot to mention...

Kai. Angie. Paul. Dean. Gauge. Chirstie. I want my fucking mic back.

Ash. Ashly. Ashley. George. Kim-kim. You guys still owe me $5 each >3<

Doom. Chase. You're awesome x33 All of you groups. Don't act like you don't live together. >>;



Oh, Katie... THE ANSWER IS 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment