I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I hate choir. I hate it. It was great and all, but after what happened on Thursday, I never never want to go back again. Almost every girl in class got pissed about not getting a solo in the most retarded song we have to sing. We ended up spending the entire class arguing, mainly because the girls who were pissed were white trash queens who never learned when to sit down, shut up, and let little unimportant things go. I used to have a slight amount respect for most of the girls in choir, but after proving to be more shallow than I thought and making the director leave the room to cry in the restroom, I have lost all positive thoughts or feelings for them. Honestly, they had me holding back tears. Not because of the lack of respect for the choir director, but because I had a single thought running through my head: Oh dear god. I'm surrounded by shallow, bitchy, retarded, son of a bitch pieces of white trash whores.
I'm stuck with these people for the rest of high school too... at least until I move... I don't think I've ever been so happy of the thought of moving to Texas before in my life...
But ARGH!! I'm stuck with them! And I can't switch out because I need 1 credit in fine in performing arts, and 4 credits in my career pathway. Which is in the fine and performing arts. FUCK~ I hate this...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment