Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Save me ;.;

I really don't want to go to choir tomorrow. We're being forced to watch High School Musical. I hate High School Musical. And the reason we're watching? It has singing with choreography. So does Rent, but we're not watching that are we?! I mean, it's so much better than hsm. Plus it has a drag queen! You can't get much better than that. =3 *sigh* God, I really don't want to listen to those mindless shit faces try to sing, much less hear almost the entire choir singing along. They're bad enough when it comes to practicing Popular, but bringing in High School Musical is just pushing it. What's next? Are we gonna watch Hanna Montana all day? Argh. I'm gonna hate tomorrow.

...Crap. I'm really gonna hate tomorrow. I have math fcat. I hate math! The reading fcat today was easy, but I read everyday. And all the questions were all pretty much the same thing.


ARGH. My father is a douche. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment