Friday, March 27, 2009

lol

RAWR goes the chicken

RAWR goes the duck

RAWR goes the hobo in the back of my truck

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I suck at dance lessons lately. Every time we get to a certain part, Panda has to instruct me while doing her part, so she's shouting 'step! jump! turn! spin! don't hesitate! keep smiling damn it! cross! cross! drop! kick! back! spin! I said keep smiling!! jump! left! step! step! faster!' (her own words to describe what I have to do) above the music, and I'd love to say it helps, which it does, but it doesn't really help when I kick. I usually fall flat on my ass after that...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

YOU BURY THE PLANE CRASH SURVIVORS (I'll explain when I feel like it.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS 7 (see above)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Because the chicken likes to eat puppies. But Tweedledee and Tweedledum ate the chickens. Who shall eat the cats?

It shall her her royal fat ass, Kelsey. (see above)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When is spelled W E N. (see above)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Wow, I'm a bitch...



...


...


...



Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment