Today was amazing~! I got all my tests back today. I got As on all of them! And on our way to the library, we (Ashly, Alex and me) start making fun the whore and her boyfriend (who I still believe is a woman. An ugly fag at the very least) which was fun, since on the parts of the conversation that were missing, we were talking about the celebrity 'boyfriends' we assigned each other. I got Mana, because Alex thought he was a woman, and Ashly said... well, that's our groups little secret ;) Anyway, Alex got Tim Allen, since she's afraid of him. When she protested, we threatened to throw a seagull at her xD Ashly got Britney Spears, since we all have theories that Britney is a man, and a very, very gay one at that. Also, Ashly found the thought of Britney repulsive more than any of us, so... =3
Anyway, Katie went with us to the library today, and on the way back I imitated her running. It's a ton of fun! xD Ashly almost pissed herself! It was amazing! x3 I wish the british George was with us though. He's really popular and 'cute' so I wanted to see what drives every spoiled princess and gay queen crazy (and poke fun at his accent =3 ) Anyway, I've got to get going! I have a party to go to~! <333
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment