On Wednesday, Mrs. Wang, my Chinese teacher, had gotten her Chinese 2 roster for next year, and she let me take a peek at it~! <3 I got in~! <33 She also offered to tell everyone their grades that day. It's funny when she does, since whenever someone with an A goes up, she's just like 'Oh! You go sit down! You have A!' She's really funny, and she's really sweet too. I love Mrs. Wang. She's an awesome person~
Also, today, I got to class earlier than I have been for the past week, so I talked with her, and sometime before spring break, she wants to show the class Curse of the Golden Flower! So I just got totally excited and was like 'OMG Yes!' And we both started laughing.
She mentioned that she wanted to watch a movie after we had to turn in our textbooks. And her suggestion? Howl's Moving Castle! She told me her daughter is into anime, and they were watching the movie together recently. I freaked out and was just like 'OMG I love Howl's Moving Castle~!' So we started talking about how awesome the movie is, and now.... We're totally going to watch it at the end of the school year! <333
And I think the best part of today has been... I finally got to see a picture of Mrs. Wang's daughter! She's so~~~~ adorable! She looks really tall though... Great. Now 10 year olds are taller than me TT_TT.... Ah well. Her daughter is cute (in the not creepy way >> ) and sounds nice, so that's what matters, right? I can't wait for next year, since I'll finally get to meet her~ I think I'll greet her with a big hug... =3
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment