Monday, March 9, 2009
Strange...
I had a really weird dream last week that I just remembered. It kinda freaked me out... I don't remember some of what happened, but I remember being in a cemetery. There was a ghost. It looked like a beggar from the Victorian ages... Anyway, I was standing next to a tombstone that was about as tall as I was. It had the name 'Charlotte' on it. I was wearing a blue jacket, black shirt, black pants, and a hat. I had something in my hand, but I don't know what it was... anyway, the ghost went from looking human to looking like a demon and screamed 'beware the 16th' in my face. I gasped, and fell back. I can't remember what happened next, but I was at a carnival that was completely void of people, but all the rides were going. My clothes had changed to a sweet lolita outfit. I had a knife in my hand... and I walked over to the fun house. I stepped inside, and something grabbed me. I stabbed it, and it screamed 'beware the 16th'. I took a step back, and fell. This time I ended up in an abandoned building with a beautiful stage. I was sitting on the ground wearing a big, lilac ballgown with a silver scepter in my hand, my hair was up and I was wearing a tiara. Someone stepped onto the stage and aimed a gun at my chest. She kind of looked like Charlotte Bronte... But I felt calm for some reason... I slowly got up, and... I don't remember what happened, but she was screaming 'Death! Death! Death on the 16th! Beware the 16th!' Then she shot me, and I was sitting at the computer in my everyday clothes. I looked to my right, and there was a tall dark figure walking across the kitchen. I went to see who it was, but there was no one there. I looked in the rooms near the kitchen, but I was alone. I went to get something from my room when I saw a small, stooped over dark figure lock and slam my parents bedroom door. I panicked and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge, so I went to look for something to open it with in my room, and on the wall next to my bed 'beware the 16th' was written in blood. I turned around to leave, and on the floor 'hell shall break free on the 16th' was written, and the carcass of some strange animal was on top of the tv... And then I woke up. It's strange since every time I sleep, I always see some fragment of that dream now... I have no idea what some of the things mean though. A carnival? Some abandoned building? A cemetery? A fun house? The only ties I can think of between all these places are... that I find them exciting, and there's something beautiful about all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment