Saturday, March 7, 2009

I just finished watching Nick and Norah's infinate playlist. It was pretty funny. Caroline was my favorite character. =3 Anyway, I was just in the bathroom doing my hair, when I thought I saw something move on the floor. I thought it was a roach or something, so I started screaming and freaking out. Needless to say, I feel like an idiot now. Oh well. It was fun as hell. =3

Anyway, it looks like I won't be going to a local park next weekend. I might be going to disney~! <333 It'd be funny as hell to bring Katie on a child leash. I'd tie her to a lamp post just outside the park and leave her there! xD God knows she'd be sitting there the entire time going 'how the hell do I undo this thing?' Don't deny it Katie. We all know you need help xDD

I have to go. I have to wake up early and go to a bridal show with my mom and sister. It's gonna be a pain in the ass to wake up though, considering I'm getting sick again. Yay. I just got sick last month. Joy. Joy. Joy. Argh. So I'm getting dizzy and having a hard time breathing, so I'm gonna go. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment