It's painful. My head won't stop spinning. I can't stand, walk, sing. It's a miracle I finished reading Rebel Angels. I don't think that was the best idea though, since it ended up giving me a headache from both crying and trying to read...
I haven't eaten all day, but I haven't really been hungry. I can't really look at food without feeling sick though...
I tried listening to music, but that just made the headache worse, so since it's Port Charlotte, I'm stuck in an overcrowded house (6 people in 2 bedrooms. Yay... Someone please kill me.) in a quiet neighborhood. I'm not used to quiet. After living two blocks away from a firehouse and an interstate for about 12 years, you tend to not be used to the quiet.
Ugh... It's hot out and now my sister and her husband are arguing (again), so I'm just going to go sleep.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment