Friday, February 27, 2009

I left school early. I left around the end of first hour (about 9:15 am) because I was really dizzy. I couldn't stand up by myself, so someone had to help me. My head has finally stopped spinning, but school ended for today, so there's no point in going back. At least I had stopped by the library before class as always, other wise I would have been stuck rereading one of my books. I finished reading A Great and Terrible Beauty a few days ago, and I started reading the second book, Rebel Angels, last night. It's really good, with more mystery and magic than the first book. I checked out the third and final book, The Sweet Far Thing, and I can't wait to read it. It shouldn't be long either. I'm half way done with Rebel Angels (a 548 page book) so I should be able to finish by the end of the day. The Sweet Far Thing is somewhat longer, about 800 something pages, so that one should take me about 2 days tops. Well, I'm going to get back to reading, since I'm at a really fluffy part, and I'm in the mood for some fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment