I'm screwed. I'm gone to Georgia for a few days, and I can't catch up on my work. I have four tests to make up, 10 math pages left to do (each with a minimum of 30 questions on each side), 3 projects (that are all due tomorrow), 4 papers on psychology (damn the social studies teacher), an essay on classical music and it's impact on people through history (I can't complain about this one. I love classical music and history, so...), A review of Phantom of the Opera (Again, I can't complain. I love that movie >3<), and because the Health teacher is a douche, I have to make a crossword puzzle with 30 health terms. And I'm 'not allowed to use big words', since I'm pretty much the only person who can understand anything longer than 3 letters.
...I hate my life.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment