Friday, April 24, 2009

the best story you will ever read~

(It was a group effort of me and my friends Katie, Maria, Grant, Jason, and Tegumi)

There once was a princess names Adam who was being stalked by a homicidal nymphomaniac midget named Hiv who rode a dragon named Paco. One day the princess was walking in the garden of penis when suddenly Paco ate her but he had explosive diarrhea and she rode home to the castle of kumquats in the land of rainbows.

Flabbergasted end
And because health class has taught us nothing other than the fact that jocks are dumber than we give them credit for, we might be writing more like this xDD
Also, I have learned that my hatred of people is much... bigger than I thought. Thanks for helping me figure this out fellow choir students. I shall see you all in hell someday <<

No comments:

Post a Comment